Thursday 14 July 2011

Thing 13: Document sharing

  • How might you use Google Docs as an alternative to the standard document creation tools in Microsoft Office?:- Google Doc as far as I am concern is the best way to share documents because of it is a wave based application that allows you not only to create documents, but you can share, allow multiple editor's and even discuss about it. This feature will enable share program notification in earnest to my contacts for thier imput or suggestions.


  • What drawbacks did you notice in Google Docs, if any?:- In my opinion, there are almost no draw backs except for I notice it does not automatically change capital letters like "I" but for a frequent user of Office suit, this is just perfect.


  • Describe your experience of collaborating on a single document with multiple users

  • Well, I most say that such mediums leave very small room for mistake for if you dont see it, somebody will.

    1 comment:

    1. The only problem I see is that you have to have an Internet connection to work on the documents.

      ReplyDelete