Tuesday 6 March 2012

National Grammar Day 2012









The American Corner Bauchi in collaboration with the PAS has today the 5th of March commemorate the National Grammar Day with a lesson program for 25 students.
The lesson which include Reading, phrase match, listening gap fill, reading gap fill spelling and scrambled sentences. It was informed with a view to making the students speak well and write well while improving their grammar.
They also had time to search the internet for vocabulary extension as well as searching the net about National Grammar Day.
Media: the program was covered by the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
Some Feed Back:
Sa’adatu Musa: I learn a lot about National Grammar Day and I also learned that it is not only english that can be honoured in grammar day, every language can be honoured. I also enjoy using the corner computer to search the internet.
Haruna Yahaya: I learned how to read and understand grammar and how to answer questions correctly, I also learn how to use Laptop Computer because this is my first day of using it. I will use what I learned today to improve my grammar and how to use them in writing, talking and giving a speech to a gathering.
Sumayya Ya’u Ibrahim:  I learned so many things today and I have enjoyed it although our english teacher use to teach such studies. I learned how to fill the gaps wisely and faster and I learned how to answer multiple choice questions wisely.
Grace Malachi: I learned that we should read our book and also to know our grammar very well so that we should have no problem speaking. Actually I really enjoyed this program because I understand many things about grammar, we also browse the internet to see more information about National Grammar Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment